When We Are Closed
Call 111 when it's a concern, but less urgent than 999.
The NHS non-emergency number.
111 is the NHS non-emergency number. It's fast, easy and free. Call 111 and speak to a highly trained adviser, supported by healthcare professionals. NHS 111 is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Calls are free from landlines and mobile phones.
If you’re Deaf and want to use the phone service, you can use the NHS 111 British Sign Language service available in your country:
- England – NHS 111 (BSL) interpreter service
- Scotland – NHS 24 111
- Wales – NHS 111 Wales
- Northern Ireland – NHS 111 Northern Ireland
You can also call 18001 111 on a textphone.
How NHS 111 works
You answer questions about your symptoms on the website, or by speaking to a fully trained adviser on the phone.
You can ask for a translator if you need one.
Depending on the situation you’ll:
- find out what local service can help you
- be connected to a nurse, emergency dentist, pharmacist or GP
- get a face-to-face appointment if you need one
- be told how to get any medicine you need
- get self-care advice
You can also get:
Out Of Hours
HUB - Call 0330 053 9499
For GP, Nurse and Healthcare Assistant appointments during evenings or weekend (6:30pm - 8:30pm Monday to Friday and 8:00am - 8:00pm on Saturday and Sunday) please book an appointment at one of these locations:
- Queens Wood Medical Practice, 151 Park Road, London N8 8JD
- Somerset Gardens Family Health Centre, 4 Creighton Road, London N17 8NW
- Bounds Green Group Practice, Gordon Road, London N11 2PF
- Lawrence House Surgery, 107 Philip Lane, London N15 4JR.
* Opening times may vary
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.